Tuesday 7 June 2011

About this Blog

I like to make my own stuff because it differentiates me from other people. 
This, along with the fact that I can't afford the stuff my weekly fashion magazines tell me to buy, made me want to start making my own clothes and trying out new outfits. I'm not a model or a designer, nor do I see myself that way, I'm simply a modest teenage girl living in a big, fashion-demanding city. (Birmingham, a small step down from London, I know.) So I thought I'd start a blog to share with other modest fashion lovers like me things I make, things I wear, things I love or just things that inspire me or catch my attention. I hope perhaps I give some people some ideas and would other's ideas, I love seeing new looks. So enjoy and, like me, DIY :)

PS. I put a lot of my stuff on Instagram so if you have it, search polly_bea and follow me

No comments:

Post a Comment