Saturday 27 August 2011

Take photos

I have this thing where I have to make an effort everyday. I think about who I'm going to see that day and whether they've seen that outfit. And then I get confused about what outfits I've worn! If you're like me and hate looking the same too often just take a photo in your outfit each day. If you do it in the same mirror it is so much easier when you're looking through your previous outfits because it is only your clothes that have changed in the picture!
By doing this you'll remeber what you wore last time you saw someone in particular and it's a good way of remebering what outfits you want to wear again!
Ps. if you have an iPhone you can even put your photos into a seperate 'outfit album' - I'm not sure whether you can do this on other phones, give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment